Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back in the swing of things

Well I'm back to the regular stuff! Today I thought "I want to go back to Lifelight". It's so much easier to do the right thing when you are around a bunch of people worshiping God!
I've been trying to put some Worship music on at work. I need that to keep focused on good. It does help.

Things are really coming together for the big Party! Larry doesn't seem to know anything so that is good. I will post some pictures once it's all over. I wrapped silverware tonight. Need to finish one more banner and fill the votive cups...with dirt, I think and then a tealight. That's vintage, isn't it?? I went to Minot with Billie Jo yesterday and she got alot of the groceries for the meal. Fun!

I've started a new Bible Study at Scarlett's church. It's a Beth Moore study called "A Woman's Heart". It's a study on the Sanctuary, which I have studied some. I think it will be a good study.

No comments: