Well.....let's just say that I need to work on them or just admit that I have other talents and let it go. I am not a Cake Ball maker!
Here's my picture:
I will say though that I've heard that my brother is saying that his surprise Party was the BEST party he's ever had! I'm ok with that! Billie Jo and I did alot of planning and I am pleased that he is happy about the day.
I am not so happy about the fact that now I have to go visit the Endodontist! The very same tooth that has given me problems in the past and has been opened twice already....needs more help! I guess it's possible that it has an accessory canal somewhere in there. Well there's definitely something in there causing the pain. And now I'm back on antibiotics again. I'm starting to wonder if this one tooth is worth all the trouble. It is tooth number 31 so yes, I suppose it is worth it. I just hope that the Endodontist isn't going to cost more than I can afford. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment