Thursday, September 11, 2008

Off Again

I have to go to Bismarck for Dental meetings tomorrow. I know they will not be nearly as exciting as my last two weekends. But Jackie is going too so that will be good.
I got to watch the little girls tonight for a bit. They are so adorable! Sierra who will be 2 in October will tell you when you ask her where Si-Si (Destiny) is that she is at "college". Big word for a 2 year old! She misses Destiny. She has started being mean to her baby sister though. She bit her this week and covered her with the blanket and then sat on her too. Gotta watch her close.
I've been franticly working on things for the big surprise 40th party coming up. I got one flag banner done today....it's 20 yards long. I plan to do 4 of these. So easy! :) I have some photo confetti to make yet. Lots of last minute stuff too. Oh well. I don't work on Monday!! Yoo-hoo! I can get some stuff done then.

No comments: