Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm 42 today!

Yep...it's Birthday day today. Most people probably don't advertise their age, but to some people I am still young so that's good! :)
Today was to be moving day for Amy, however, when I got here on Thursday she informed me that she had gotten a phone call from the new landlord and she cannot move in till Tuesday. Kinda a problem when we work. I am going to miss 2 days of work, which is stressful in the fact that my paycheck will be less! It is also very difficult for Amy to get off work...but she is. So we've rented a U-Haul...a 10' one, but they called and said they don't have a 10' and will substitute a 17' one for us. A 10' is way bigger than we need and much larger of a vehicle than I wish to drive here....not sure HOW I will manage a 17'. I'll just pray a 10' comes in before tomorrow night. Most everything is packed here. And I did some of the cleaning on Friday. We'll get more done today. I still have not seen the new apartment.
Amy and I went to the movie Fireproof last night. It is very good. I did not expect the acting to be good, however, I was quite surprised and I Highly recommend the movie. It is about marriage, but also it is about everyone's relationship with God. Real good!
Well I think we are off to possibly check out a church today and then Amy gets new tires today. And we are going to Coldstones....for Ice Cream Cake! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday. I am so behind on my blog reading. I hope you had a great day!