Thursday, September 18, 2008

Party Planning

Ok, just have to say my Party Planning doesn't include cleaning out old sheds! Glen and I went to Larry's to "decorate". Before we could do that though, we HAD to clean. Old stuff had to be moved out of the way. Well in doing that....I saw MICE running away!!! I was done touching anything after that! There were boxelder bugs, nats, and spiders too! YUCK YUCK! And it's hot out. I guess that it wasn't that bad considering it IS a farm shed that houses Tractors, etc. I know Billie Jo would have helped us but she was mowing all day.
I also cut my hand (ok, not bad just a tiny cut) on an old rusty sign I'm using so all the while I'm working in this Mice infested shed...I'm thinking now I'm not only going to get tetanus, but hantavirus too!!
I got to thinking about family during this episode and this is what I was thinking. I'm thankful that my brother has someone in his life that cares enough about him that she would want to do this for him. And I'm thankful that Glen was so willing to help me because I would have walked away and not got it done! All my planning for nothing.
I feel bad that Billie Jo still has so much to do. I hope she will be able to get it done.
I'll post a couple pictures after a bit.
This is while we were cleaning....floor is wet.
Banners and lights are up.

No comments: