I have so much on my mind that I can't even seem to think right. I can't even remember stuff. I don't think I even brushed my teeth yesterday morning!! Last night when I was getting ready for bed, I went to brush my teeth and I couldn't find the toothpaste. I had gotten a new toothpaste out of my bag I got free at CE. Well you would think that if I got it out in the morning it would be opened and in the bathroom, but it wasn't. It was sitting on the desk by my bag in the office. I took it out yesterday morning, and must have gotten distracted and left it lay. I forgot to drop Grandma's chairs off again. They've been in the trunk of my car all week. I've been forgetting about the stupid medicine I'm suppose to be taking for my toothache which isn't feeling too much better yet! I kept forgetting that my son's birthday is on Monday.......had to send a last minute gift. My car is acting up, and I'm driving to Fargo today to move my daughter who still doesn't have a move-in date! We want to move on Sunday, but don't know if we can.
But it's just little things that will all work out...so it's ok. I just need to chill a bit. :)
And I found this quote on another blog. It's so good.
"many people are not reaching their full potential because their thinking patterns are defective. you cannot think negative thoughts and expect to live a positive life. you can't think thoughts of failure and expect to suceed. your life will follow your thoughts." joel osteen
No comments:
Post a Comment