Thursday, September 18, 2008

Playtimes

I watched the girls yesterday for a while. I had them a bit longer than planned since Larry forgot to stop by and pick them up! He's getting old!! 40 tomorrow!!
We had to get ice cream then go to the park. Had Rosa's Pizza for supper. Hannah beat me at 3 games of Candyland. And we played Barbies. I hadn't played Barbies in a very long time. It was fun. Our Barbies went swimming and rollerskating. :)
Hannah and I were talking about her cat and I called it a "she". But Hannah said it's a "he". I asked her how does she know it's a he? Well, her answer was this, "because my mom named him Simon". :) Guess that's all it takes to be a he or she in a little girls eyes.
I will be going to decorate today for the Party tomorrow night. I think I have everything ready.
It should be fun.

No comments: