Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Anthony!

22 years ago I was going about my day wondering if today would be the day you would make your arrival. I had hoped that it would be the day before...my birthday, since Amy got to be born on her dad's birthday. But nope you waited. I went to the Dr for a checkup in the afternoon and he kept me there. By 11:36pm you were born! It was a great day!! :) I hope your day is fun today...enjoy!

Yesterday, Glen met up with us here in Fargo and Destiny and Joel joined us for supper at Space Aliens. After that Glen, Amy and I went to Coldstone for ice cream. I just couldn't have a birthday without dessert! It was all good. Nice to have a fun supper with family.

In other news....Amy and I are getting seriously ready to move. Amy did share with me this morning that now she is getting really nervous about me driving a 17' Uhaul truck around town and mostly parking it here in the lot. I'm going to call and see if they got a smaller truck in. We certainly do not need a huge truck.
It's really weird to not be going to work today. I know we get alot of time off, but this is different. They'll be fine without me....but it won't be as much fun! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
It has been a while since I have checked your blog as things have been so busy here. I always love to read your blog because you inspire me to be so much better then I am. My gosh the things you do for others and you ALWAYS down play everything you do. I just want you to know that you are such a blessing to all of those around you and you are so wonderful for all you give. I pray you have a great time with Amy!!!
Bridget

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, just to let you know, it wasn't as much fun at work without you:) Don't work to hard and drive safe with that big truck! See you Wednesday (can't wait to have ice cream cake with you). Marsha