Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bags are packed...Again!

Yep...I'm heading out to Aberdeen in the morning. It's Women's Retreat Weekend which means lots of work and fun, laughing, sharing and not much sleep! I'm looking forward to it. We have 14 from our church going which it just so cool. I've gone before when there are just a couple of us and it just isn't nearly as much fun. Normally we have about 145 or so women. We plan for 150. I just got an email from our Leader and she wants us to make 5 more of our favors, etc.! I was not in the mood to decorate 5 more Chinese take out boxes, so I'm just doing 5 bags and I'll save them for us girls on the Retreat Committee. I told Jen that maybe I'd just throw a apple her way and that is good enough! It's fun to make stuff but when it's 150 of the same item, it's alot. Thankfully, I did have some help this year. Jan and Marilyn were awesome helpers!
So anyway....I'll try to get more blogging time in next week....that is until Friday when I have to go to Bismarck for Dental meetings....but that may be just a day trip, not sure yet.
I'm really missing reading everyone's blogs.
Well, until next time.........Blessings.

No comments: